Orissa land related tasks are handled by the Department of Revenue and Disaster management (RDM). The activity of RDM is to give the Land for land less people with the help of state government and also solving the problems related to the Land, and protecting the Government Lands also. According to this activity the Government of Odisha has will done the Land works by manually but it is very lengthy process and time consumable also.
So by looking into this issue the Government of Odisha has decided in 2008 to computerize the all register offices in the state. The project of computerizing to all register offices is named as “e-Dharani”. The mission of this project is was to make all the registration processes simple, fast, and secure, very clear transparent and to ensure that stamp duty, registration fees, all fees are collected as per the provisions of Revenue Department. Then the registered deeds would be delivered into 45 minutes whereas at the time manual it may takes 3 to 4 months. The projected get into action in 4th of Jan 2010 by the Honorable Chief Minister of Odisha State. The Main aims of this project to completely change the manual system into computerize system in all the 185 Registration office in the Odisha state only.
In this e-Dharani project the registrations and delivery of deeds may done fast and secure. It also provides an online help desk through which citizens may takes help regarding registration fees and stamp duty and related for registration tasks.
Features of E-Dharani Odisha Applications Software
- This is a web based software application
- Maintaining all records of land in an encryption and compressed form in a central repository.
- SMS Intimation
- It encompassing all 64 kinds of deeds.
- Legacy record Digitalization of last 15 years registered deeds
- It works as single window system it means all type of registrations facility in on application only.
- Bench mark valuation configuration of more than 5 cores plots and automated property evaluation.
- Digitally and biometric based authentication to the executes, claimers.
- It uses three level of authentication they are users ID, Biometrics and Computer MAC address.
- Central help desk and call management system and answers query based results.
- Issues EC and CC.
- Printing, Scanning, PC management by remotely.
- Personnel Management System
- Integration of deeds with webcam and signature pads.
- Capturing photo and biometric and matching it.
- E-Dharani can be integrated with bhulekh Orissa land records.
- Data archival is in compressed format for the better utilization of disk space.
- STQC certification for security